Thursday, August 23, 2012

When a country like Canada appears to be doing well economically, it just means they have given out more credit to people who in the future won't be able to pay it back.

I thought Canada had a solid economy, one the U.S. should emulate.  Well it turns out that is just a myth. 

It seems to me that any country that has a solid economy is simply an economy that has extended more credit to more people who won't be able to pay it back down the road.

I believe it's called kicking the economic can down the road.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I got my first credit card and got my self into so much debt. I even had to call Francis S. Hallinan attorney law for advice. I am so happy to be debt free, I will never let that happen again! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please consider signing the Debt Neutrality Petition by clicking here.