Saturday, May 3, 2014

Quicken Loans doesn't do safe, first lien HELOC's or REHELOC's but hey, they gotta a great deal on a Reverse Mortgage, lol.

Respect I may have thought I had for Quicken Loans went out the door when I discovered they presently do not offer first lien HELOC's or first lien REHELOC's, but would be more than happy to put me into a reverse mortgage that over time might result in 70 to 80% of the entire home's equity going to the mortgage insurance premiums and interest rate charges on the equity taken out of the home, also known as a long term rip off program, no?

So HUD, by pushing HECM's, has effectively throttled responsible homeowners who have no mortgage but would like to pull equity out of their home via a first lien HELOC, or, pay off their present first lien HELOC with a new HELOC, aka a first lien REHELOC.

I'm just shocked at how horribly our government is treating retiree's who responsibly paid of their homes and are asset rich but cash poor and can easily collateralize any equity taken out of their homes because they don't have a mortgage.

Please consider viewing and then signing the Debt Neutrality Petition by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. Finding the right cash aid is no more a daunting task. You can use the online mode and choose to apply for the Quick 12 Month Loans . These deals are created by the lenders who cater to the need of the people, depending up on their needs. Apply straight away.

    http://www.need12monthloans.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be free of all the time consuming hassles if you apply for the 12 Month Loans Bad Credit. The amount will be offered to you for a long term and has to be repaid in monthly installments of 1 to 12 months with low rate of interest. Apply now.

    http://www.online12monthloans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. With 100 day short term loans, I was able to get away from the financial dilemma I had which made me handicapped while sufficing my needs. With my mobile phone I sent an SMS to the lender who granted me the sum along with freedom to fulfil my needs with it.

    http://www.instanttextloans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please consider signing the Debt Neutrality Petition by clicking here.